What's new

Generation Iron - New Bodybuilding Documentary (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Just saw this trailer yesterday. I think a new documentary about this sport is long overdue. It looks like that they most of the big names of the sport involved and that should make it very interesting.
It is too bad that so many people quickly write off bodybuilding as a serious sport. When one looks at the life these guys have to live, I would say that they put in more hours per week than any other athlete. They truly live and breath this sport.

In the one clip in the trailer, one of the guys says how people will tell him "Well, I could just do steroids and be like you." and he correctly says, "No. No couldnt." People have no idea the work that goes into building a body like that and how you have to be genetically gifted to begin with to put your body through such torture. Sure, they use drugs as it seems most sports do. But wow, do they put in the hours and years of effort.

Really looking forward to this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2205904/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_20

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks