What's new

GC component cables in canada (1 Viewer)

Matt Broeska

Stunt Coordinator
hey everyone,

for those that don't know, i've emailed nintendo and asked them about getting their component cables in canada. while the online store doesn't allow canadian orders, you can call their hotline and order them directly. here's the email response i got from them:

Although our online store only accepts orders from U.S. residents, you can order the Component Video Cable for the NINTENDO GAMECUBE from us. Please contact our Consumer Service Department by calling 1-800-255-3700 to place an order with a Visa or MasterCard. If you prefer to order by mail, our representatives can give you the total cost including GST and shipping for your province as well as the address for our Parts Department. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday, or 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Sunday. Generally, the best time to reach us is after 6:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, or anytime during the weekend.

Ugo Scarlata

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the tip, Matt!
I've been trying to locate a component cable in Canada for weeks now. I'll give that number a call first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be able to play my GC in 480p soon -- interlaced mode via S-Video looks awful on a 61" HDTV. :frowning:
Cheers,

Matt Broeska

Stunt Coordinator
just to update... i called this evening at the time which they had suggested and after pushing buttons through a lot of phone options, finally spoke to an operator. the final bill came to $46.50 cdn and i'll have my cables in 3 to 12 days (depending on delays).

no fuss, no muss.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks