What's new

Full Marty Build - Noob Level (1 Viewer)

BassCatBoise

Auditioning
Real Name
Grant
Hello Forum.

First time DIY subwoofer builder taking a crack at a full Marty, thought this would be a good place to ask about the gaps. Looking to spend $500-800 for a noob woodworking project that will give me something to look forward to after a long day at the keyboard.

So far...

From what I've read the UM18-22 is a solid driver for the price. Likely go that route.

The iNuke 6000DSP doesn't seem to be available anymore and I was hoping you folks could recommend a comparable.

Also looking for actual cut plans for the cabinet. Apparently the AVS member "chalugadp" has retired from offering flatpacks, so I'm looking for an alternative. Complete cut plans would be great, I've people with the tools and are willing to train me. If a full flatpack is available that's cool too.

All suggestions welcome and thank you in advance.

chucksrt

Auditioning
Real Name
charles
i had a pair of full marty's built by a cabinet maker i knew but there was some wood working issues that caused me to rethink using them. i found a place in Cali that has some awesome builds but you need to buy 4 if you are getting them shipped. i love how rigid they look. https://shop.gsgad.com i know its not diy but they are designed well. i want them for my 2 SI HT-18 subs. chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks