What's new

FS: WT-46809 in Denver (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
We have upgraded our system and unfortunately do not have any more room for our old RPTV. This is a Mitsubishi WT-46809 with a transferrable warranty good through Feb '07. It was in the shop last Xmas for a convergence repair, but is back now and good as new. No marks, blemishes, or problems that I am aware of.

I also have some red push filters for the component inputs that I can throw in for free, and a panasonic RP-56 DVD player (if desired.)

Looking to get $400 and local pickup in the Denver area. Great HDTV for someone looking for an entry level 1080i set that looks great but doesn't break the bank.

Here's a link to reviews of this TV:

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/telev...6_2726crx.aspx

Also have a custom fit cherry wall unit that the TV fits in and some custom cherry audio/video towers if anyone is interested in those. The wall unit can go with the TV for $100, I would take $150 each for the audio/video towers. It's a great looking setup that served us well for years. With our new HDTV being a wall hung plasma though, we just can't use it anymore.

Please post any interest in this thread or pop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

****UPDATE: HDTV IS SOLD******************

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Lowered the TV price a bit, the audio/video towers and wall unit are already sold.

This is a fantasic TV folks, no one wants it for an easy HDTV upgrade?

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I told you already Gregg, I won't pay your cut until after the TV sells ;)

j/k!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks