What's new

FS: Unopened MA6100 (Need response ASAP) (1 Viewer)

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
I have a MA6100 enroute to me right now. I ordered it online and it shipped before I realized I had an opportunity for an AMAZING deal on a used K1 from a friend. If you don't know my story I have a 6 channel amp and run 7.1 and the receiver I was using to power my side rears just blew. I either had the choice of buying a stereo amp and running my mains off it or buying a monoblock and running my center off it. I opted for the Marantz based on price (before I knew about the deal on the K1).

I am willing to sell it for $260 delivered anywhere in the continental US. Thats exactly what I paid for it and am willing to eat the shipping to you in the US because I know that you can find it for that price yourself online. Keep in mind this is the CHEAPEST I was able to find it anywhere including ebay and I am fairly good at finding deals.

I need to know as soon as possible because the K1 will go FAST and also when I get the ma6100 I will want to use it if I'm not able to sell it.

The specs on the amp are:

MA6100

MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIER

FEATURES

THX Ultra certified

125 watts into 8 ohms and 180 watts into 4 ohms

Blue LED power indicator

BTL (bridged transformerless) bridge mode capability for 360 watts RMS into 8 ohms total power from two MA6100’s

TV auto on (DC trigger on) terminal

High current power supply offers true low impedance drive capability

Compact design—5 MA6100s occupy the width of a single conventional stereo power amplifier

Banana plug compatible speaker terminals

Remote control and DC trigger power on/off

RC-5 jack D-BUS remote control interface for integrated system operation

INPUTS/OUTPUTS

Gold-plated input and output jacks.

2x RCA Inputs

2x Speaker Outputs

SPECIFICATIONS

Continuous power output (RMS)

8Ohm 20 Hz - 20 kHz - 125 W

Total harmonic distortion -

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
guess noone is interested in a ma6100 for the cheapest price online from an individual. I guess I can understand that. I'd be giving the receipt also (for proof of purchase) so it'd be fully warrantied and all that.

If anyone in NYC is interested I'd be willing to sell it for $250 since I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks