What's new

FS: SVS 25-31PC Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

joshuaroane

Auditioning
Real Name
Joshua
This subwoofer was purchased in 2004 after much deliberation from this website. It was used for several years in my home theater until 18 months ago, when I moved into a townhouse. I connected the unit last week and got VERY quick complaints from my nextdoor neighbor stating that her Christmas tree was shaking!

Since I can no longer use this without threats of eviction, unfortunatley I need to sell it. As I stated the unit works beautifully. The unit was originally purchased at over $600, I am willing to let it go for $250 + shipping. (most likely around $50) I am located in ZIP 21703, and am willing to drive a few miles to meet for pickup.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
do you know which version of the 12 inch driver is in this? example: 12.1/12.2/12.3/12.4
thank you
John S. what do you think shipping would be to 03865. i used to have twin 16-46cs+'s
and i would like to get another subwoofer.

joshuaroane

Auditioning
Real Name
Joshua
I will check tonite and let you know.

It looks as though shipping to your ZIP will be around $30.

Thanks!

joshuaroane

Auditioning
Real Name
Joshua
This unit has been sold, thank you to everybody who has shown interest in the post.

Joshua

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks