What's new

FS: Sony W400Q LCD Projector (16:9)/ Also selling new W400Q Lamp (1 Viewer)

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
Greetings!
I am selling my beloved Sony W400Q and also a new W400Q lamp.
The projector has a a burnt blue polarizer which goes for $150 from Sony. If you need me too install it for you I will after the sale is finalized and will even tweak it for better contrast. This projector is the one I tweak and some how became famous for what they called "Luis tweaks" just search in thebigpicturedvd Sony W400Q forum. The current Lamp has 600 hours. The projector is native 16:9 and must be used under very low light and I would recommend pitch black enviroment. This is sort of part of history as the first (to my knowledge) 16:9 LCD projector. I was planning on keeping it for my bedroom but my wife didnt like the idea of complete darkness and since my computer room is to small for this PJ (is a long throw PJ) I see no point on keeping it (must pay some bills too! lol). It has no dead pixels either.
Prices:
Sony W400Q $400 plus shipping
Sony W400Q new Lamp $200 (sells for over $350)
If you want both $550 plus shipping.
Offer good for no limited time unless I can convince my wife that soap operas will look great on a huge screen!

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
I wanted to keep it for our bedroom but my wife says that one dark room is enough! LOL Anyway, I am moving to Utah so I must sell some stuff in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks