What's new

FS: Sony STR-DA333ES (1 Viewer)

Roger Kaufmann

Stunt Coordinator
I recently upgraded to separates and now have my STR-DA333ES Receiver for sale.

Specifications:
* 80 watts per channel x5 8 ohms 20 - 20,000 Hz, 0.05% THD
* Equal power to all five channels -- Left, Right, Center, Left-Rear and Right-Rear
* 24 bit Dolby Digital, DTS and Dolby Prologic decoding
32 bit DSP engine supports Digital Cinema Sound Processing
* 5.1 channel input for future surround formats
* Preamp outputs for front, rear, center, and subwoofer
* 2-way pre-programmed LCD Remote Control pre-programmed to operate many brands of A/V equipment
* 4/8 ohm switching
* 4 optical digital inputs
* 1 optical digital output
* 1 coaxial digital input
* 5 analog audio inputs/ 2 outputs
* 5 video inputs/ 3 outputs all with S-Video
* Built-in Dolby® Digital (AC-3®) decoder enables digital sound that is far more dynamic, spacious and realistic; generates digital multi-sound which separate discrete
* Left, Right, Center, Left Surround, Right
Surround and (LFE) Subwoofer channels.
* Includes digital inputs for DVD, DTV and other products
DTS® Digital Theater Sound processing
* Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with 29 preset acoustic environments to reproduce music in the appropriate setting
Digital Cinema Sound system -- a Sony exclusive that recreates the precise acoustics of three movie production dubbing stages at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, California; you'll hear movies the way the producers and directors heard them
* Digital Cinema Sound Virtual 3D, Virtual Multi-Dimension and Studio Mix Modes overcomes limitations in rear speaker placement
* Dolby Pro Logic® Surround Sound brings home all the excitement and emotional impact of movie sound tracks; decodes and amplifies all the surround channels already encoded in most movie videocassettes and Laserdiscs, many TV dramas and sports broadcasts
* Dual Monitor outputs for video monitoring
* Discrete output transistors amplifier refinement that offers high speed, high current capacity and low distortion
* Two AC outlets
* Speaker binding posts for secure, high-quality connection to high-tech speaker cables
*Five year "limited" warranty (2 years left)
For online comparison, go to
http://www.epinions.com/elec_Home_Re...ny_STR-DA333ES

For the past 2 years I have only used this as a Pre-Amp. Using Audiogon's rating this is an 8/10. Comes with original accessories, box, packing & manuals. Price $349.00 buyer pays shipping from zip code 94062 or available for local pickup, I am on the SF Peninsula.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks