What's new

FS: RPG PROFOAM Acoustic Treatments (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
I have for sale a brand new unopened box of RPG Profoam. There are 12 Gray 2'x 2' tiles in the box. I just received this today but I have decided to go another route with acoustical treatments and cannot return them. I paid $135 plus shipping. I will sell for $100 shipped to CONUS.

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
Where do you place these? On your walls? Would it look out of place if you have a home theater set up in your living room? I have regular house decor set up where my big screen is and surround sound. I have tile, though, so I notice some harsh highs. I thought these may help but I don't know how attractive grey squares on my walls would look....

Eric A

Second Unit
Heather,
Honestly I do not think you would like these but I could be wrong. These are probably the most attractive of the foam solutions as they are scalloped. Do a google search for RPG Acoustics and you can take a look at them. I have decided to build my own and use fabric to match my room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks