What's new

FS: Polk RT800s, CS275, and RT F/Xs (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm selling the following speakers in great condition.

RT800 tower speakers - $300 + shipping (retail $980)
CS275 center speaker - $100 + shipping (retail $250)
RT F/X switchable dipole/bipole speakers - $200 + shipping (retail $400)

Package - $550 + shipping

All are black. The RT800s and RT F/Xs have a real wood veneer in black. The CS275 is black vinyl. They are all perfectly timber matched using the same Tri-Laminate tweeter. They are all in great cosmetic condition w/ only minor wear, and perfect working order. I will ship but would prefer local pick-up in the downtown atlanta area (Ga Tech Campus) The RT800s will be expensive to ship, and shipping will have to be paid by the buyer. I can send pictures on request.

Email me w/ questions or offers. [email protected]

David_Moechnig

Stunt Coordinator
Are they the RT800i's or just the RT800's? What exactly is the difference between the two if any? The Polk website doesn't show the RT800's in their recent models or vintage models.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
They are RT800s. The only difference in the RT800 and RT800i is the i has blue cones for the woofers... same material, same tweeter, same crossover, same cabinet. For some odd reason Polk just took down the RT800s from their recent model page, but they haven't been added to the vintage model page yet. This has happened in the past couple of weeks, because they were there last time i looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks