What's new

FS: Pioneer VSX-D709S for $175 shipped .... (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
This is a remanufactured unit. I purchased it earlier in the year. https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...22,440,00.html The unit has DD, DTS, and 5 channel stereo and has fully discrete amps. Weighs well over 30 to 35 pounds. It's basically an unbadged ELITE receiver. The remote is a universal remote and is "learning" as well. It has full preouts for hookup to an external amp. The extended warranty (about 1 year and a few months left) will be sent with the unit. It is available now as I purchased an HK receiver. I accept cashier's checks or money orders. Let me know if you have any questions. This is a very solid receiver for the money. Very gutsy amplifier performance.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I've been offered $200 shipped once but didn't sell because of a local friend who wanted it but backed out. Any takers for $175 shipped? This is what I need to get from this receiver. Let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks