What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite 43TX Receiver w/ over 1yr remaining warranty (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm selling my Pioneer Elite 43TX receiver. It was purchased in August of 2003 from Tweeter (authorized retailer). It has over 1yr of the 2yr warranty left. It is in perfect condition w/ only one minor ding on the left side from when I was placing the unit in my AV stand. The ding has been touched up and is not noticeable. The receiver will include the original receipt in case you need any warranty work done in the next year remaining on the warranty.

This receiver is rated at 7 x 100watts, has DD-EX, DTS-ES, DPLII, NEO:6, MCACC, tons of inputs, and (my favorite feature) the ability to use the surround-back channels to bi-amp the front channels. It's also THX-Select certified. It's a really strong receiver and would also make a great pre/pro.

I can include some various NXG Pro interconnects (Optical Audio, Component Video) to hopefully promote a quick sale.

I would also trade the 43TX & some cash for a Denon 3803/3805/2805, Yamaha 1400/2400/5790, Pioneer 2012K or Elite 53TX.

I also have a RCA DTC100 DirecTV/OTA HDTV receiver and VGA-Component transcoder that I could include in a possible trade or as a package w/ the receiver for sale.

I'm asking $500 for the receiver or $675 w/ the HDTV receiver. Email me with any questions or offers. I've bought and sold several items on the HTF and am on the good trader list. I also have much positive feedback on ebay.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm selling my Pioneer Elite 43TX receiver. It was purchased in August of 2003 from Tweeter (authorized retailer). It has over 1yr of the 2yr warranty left. It is in perfect condition w/ only one minor ding on the left side from when I was placing the unit in my AV stand. The ding has been touched up and is not noticeable. The receiver will include the original receipt in case you need any warranty work done in the next year remaining on the warranty.

This receiver is rated at 7 x 100watts, has DD-EX, DTS-ES, DPLII, NEO:6, MCACC, tons of inputs, and (my favorite feature) the ability to use the surround-back channels to bi-amp the front channels. It's also THX-Select certified. It's a really strong receiver and would also make a great pre/pro.

I can include some various NXG Pro interconnects (Optical Audio, Component Video) to hopefully promote a quick sale.

I would also trade the 43TX & some cash for a Denon 3803/3805/2805, Yamaha 1400/2400/5790, Pioneer 2012K or Elite 53TX.

I also have a RCA DTC100 DirecTV/OTA HDTV receiver and VGA-Component transcoder that I could include in a possible trade or as a package w/ the receiver for sale.

I'm asking $500 for the receiver or $675 w/ the HDTV receiver. Email me with any questions or offers. I've bought and sold several items on the HTF and am on the good trader list. I also have much positive feedback on ebay.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Bump...

If someone is willing to pay $350 for a Elite 41 (rebadged 811S) then surely there's some interest in a 43TX (true elite) at around $500!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks