What's new

FS:Parasound HCA2205a. New price (1 Viewer)

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
I can't believe no one wants this amp. Guys, one just went for $1400 on audiogon the other day. Steve, if I wasn't tapped out I'd snatch it in a heartbeat.

DanaA

Screenwriter
This is a great amp. I have the 1205A and it has improved my system unbelievably. The 2205A has so much fine juice that it would be wonderful for either getting into or continuing with separates.

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
Paul-
I WANT THIS AMP!....its just too bad that I cannot spring for it at the moment...now if LAY-AWAY was an option..then IM ALL OVER IT!!:D :D :D
Angelo

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
It's not a matter of want... I want this amp. I could even drive up to pick it up. But there is no way I am going to be able to get it past the supervisor :rolleyes:Plus, I only need the power of a 1205 anyway. 'tis a shame. :frowning:
RG

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
Hey! At least it looks like Steve's finally getting some action.
I'm with you Angelo and Rick. Yes the supervisor is all important...I could drive into D.C. and buy the Sherwood 9080 that's currently up as well. Not quite a 2205 but very nice indeed and very affordable. But the supervisor would no doubt have questions about a new 70 lb. 'knick-knack'. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks