What's new

FS:Panasonic CP72K(BLACK) DVD/DVDA Changer, Sony SCD-CE775 SACD changer!! (1 Viewer)

EricTang

Agent
Hi,

I have a Panasonic CP72K (Black- Hard to find)DVD/DVD-Audio player: Employs Sage/Faroudja video processing which is no longer available on new Panasonic DVD player, and is in excellent condition. No Scratch, it was used in a Pets-Free, Smoke-Free, and no children room for the past 4~5 month.
The CP-72 is in excellent condition with original box remote, manual, cabling. I am also firm on the price (which also includes shipping in the US & Canada) for $200.

I also have a Sony SCD-CE775 SACD changer. It's an excellent entry level SACD player and it's a 5 disc changer. Like my Panasonic CP-72k, the Sony has No Scratch, it was used in a Pets-Free, Smoke-Free, and no children room for the past 4~5 month. I have the original manual, remote, but no box (box got recycled). I am also firm on the price (which also includes shipping in the US & Canada) for $200.

I will sell both units shipped by UPS ground (with insurance)to your door for $350.00.

Email me at [email protected] if interested..

Thanks,
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks