What's new

FS: Onkyo HT-650 Complete Home Theater System- CHEAP. (1 Viewer)

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
Hi All,
I am selling an Onkyo HT-650 Home Theater System. This system has received rave reviews in many publications, and online review sites, including audioreview.com and cnet.com.

The system includes an Onkyo HT-R500 DPLII, Dolby Digital, and DTS receiver with remote control.

It also features Onkyo SKS-HT500 Speakers. Which are MTM Left, Center, Right speakers and 2-way bookshelf rear speakers.

And last but not least it features an awesome 8" subwoofer that will make your walls shake. It is truely a beast.

This system is perfect for a beginning home theater, or office, or dorm room, etc. It sound excellent, and is in excellent condition.

It has been in a smoke free environment, with NO pets. It sounds spectacular. Best of all is the price, since I am puchasing a preamp/processor, I have to sell this system to make room for the new preamp. I am selling the entire system for $199, plus shipping. Now if that isnt a deal I dont know what is.

You can contact me at 916-470-8977 if you would like to discus this system more.

Go onkyo.com for specifications.

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
Hi All,
I am selling an Onkyo HT-650 Home Theater System. This system has received rave reviews in many publications, and online review sites, including audioreview.com and cnet.com.

The system includes an Onkyo HT-R500 DPLII, Dolby Digital, and DTS receiver with remote control.

It also features Onkyo SKS-HT500 Speakers. Which are MTM Left, Center, Right speakers and 2-way bookshelf rear speakers.

And last but not least it features an awesome 8" subwoofer that will make your walls shake. It is truely a beast.

This system is perfect for a beginning home theater, or office, or dorm room, etc. It sound excellent, and is in excellent condition.

It has been in a smoke free environment, with NO pets. It sounds spectacular. Best of all is the price, since I am puchasing a preamp/processor, I have to sell this system to make room for the new preamp. I am selling the entire system for $199, plus shipping. Now if that isnt a deal I dont know what is.

You can contact me at 916-470-8977 if you would like to discus this system more.

Go onkyo.com for specifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks