FS: Onkyo HT-650 Complete Home Theater System- CHEAP.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Thomas Tur, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

Hi All,
    I am selling an Onkyo HT-650 Home Theater System. This system has received rave reviews in many publications, and online review sites, including audioreview.com, and cnet.com.

The system includes an Onkyo HT-R500 DPLII, Dolby Digital, and DTS receiver with remote control.

It also features Onkyo SKS-HT500 Speakers. Which are MTM Left, Center, Right speakers and 2-way bookshelf rear speakers.

And last but not least it features an awesome 8" subwoofer that will make your walls shake. It is truely a beast.

This system is perfect for a beginning home theater, or office, or dorm room, etc. It sound excellent, and is in excellent condition.

It has been in a smoke free environment, with NO pets. It sounds spectacular. Best of all is the price, since I am puchasing a preamp/processor, I have to sell this system to make room for the new preamp. I am selling the entire system for $199, plus shipping. Now if that isnt a deal I dont know what is.

You can contact me at 916-470-8977 if you would like to discus this system more.

Go onkyo.com for specifications.

2. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

Hi All,
    I am selling an Onkyo HT-650 Home Theater System. This system has received rave reviews in many publications, and online review sites, including audioreview.com, and cnet.com.

The system includes an Onkyo HT-R500 DPLII, Dolby Digital, and DTS receiver with remote control.

It also features Onkyo SKS-HT500 Speakers. Which are MTM Left, Center, Right speakers and 2-way bookshelf rear speakers.

And last but not least it features an awesome 8" subwoofer that will make your walls shake. It is truely a beast.

This system is perfect for a beginning home theater, or office, or dorm room, etc. It sound excellent, and is in excellent condition.

It has been in a smoke free environment, with NO pets. It sounds spectacular. Best of all is the price, since I am puchasing a preamp/processor, I have to sell this system to make room for the new preamp. I am selling the entire system for $199, plus shipping. Now if that isnt a deal I dont know what is.

You can contact me at 916-470-8977 if you would like to discus this system more.

Go onkyo.com for specifications.