What's new

FS: Onix Reference 1 / Ref1's (1 Viewer)

DanielK

Stunt Coordinator
For sale:
The Onix Reference 1's in BirdsEye Maple. Purchased directly from AV123. These were Bstock - used as a display only at an audio gathering per Sean over at av123. I've had these out once and they are in wonderful condition.
Selling as I've picked up another pair of Ref1's with a tube amp and thus do not need 2 pairs.
I'd be willing to consider selling my rosewood finish pair of Ref1's as well if this finish is preferred.
Asking $750 plus shipping/handling. PM/email me regarding payment options. If you're in the central Illinois area, you are more than welcome to take a look/pick them up.

Andy_A

Second Unit
did you happen to get in on that great deal w/ the tube amp they are running now?

DanielK

Stunt Coordinator
I did take advantage of the deal to get into 2-channel, which is why I have an extra pair of ref1's that I don't need.

DanielK

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jeff,

I would say they have less than 10 hours total - in other words, they still need to be "broken-in." Maybe listened to 1-2 CDs and occasional tv, but I was in the process of moving across town when I received them from av123 and they were boxed up pretty quick (original packaging with the white sleeves) and are still in the box ready for a new home.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thx, Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks