What's new

FS: OneForAll Home Producer 8 IR Learning Remote with IR/RF Command Center (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
FOR SALE
Oneforall Home Producer 8 - Learning Remote w/ IR/RF Command Center
8090big.gif

One For All URC-8090

One For All Home Producer 8 Universal UHF/IR Remote Control with 8 Device control, 32K Memory, LCD Status Screen Back-Lite controls your DIRECTV Systems and home theater through the walls from anywhere around your home -- up to 100 feet away.
Uses radio frequency and infrared technology to control your DIRECTV Systems and home theater through the walls from anywhere around your home -- up to 100 feet away
Home Producer® Operates Any Combination Of Eight Devices
TV, VCR, Cable/Video Accessories, DIRECTV Systems/SAT, CD, Laser disc/DVD, Cassette, Amp/Misc. Audio, Tuner/Receiver
Home Producer® gives you the maximum level of flexibility and control thanks to radio frequency (RF) technology.
And, not only does Home Producer® eliminate the confusion of multiple remotes, it lets you control any combination of eight devices. Home Producer® is the ultimate universal remote control.
Electroluminescent Back lit Keypad and LCD
The LCD status system provides more information about extended functions -- resulting in easier customization -- and the back lit keypad makes changing functions a snap in any light.
Home Theater Mode
Imagine walking into your home theater room and using just one key to turn on a series of electronic equipment -- all to your precise predetermined settings. The Home Theater Mode key lets you do it.
Timed Macros
This feature enables you to pre-time a series of 10 different sub programs including, but not limited to Timed Recording, System Activation and Sequencing. These macros can be set to seven days in advance for your convenience.
Upgradeable
Obsolete is a word that will never apply to Home Producer®. The remote can be upgraded to operate new devices.
Code Saver
Our Code Saver memory - retention feature means you can replace depleted batteries and never have to reprogram Home Producer® -- ever.
I also have and will include the Home Producer IR/RF Command Center/Converter (shown below) - which is needed to control equipment throughout your entire home (up to 100 ft. awy).
8090diag.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remote is in real good shape/condition - it has some minor scratches on the bottom of the remote - I replaced this remote with a Pronto and I have not really used this remote since. It's a great remote - I just like tweaking my CCF files for my Pronto more! I do not have the original box/packaging - I do have the original owners manual and I also have documents I have printed off the internet about this remote as well. If you'd like - email me and I'll email you a PDF copy of the owners manual and FAQ's for this remote.
Both items for $40.00 Shipped! to USA only please!
I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the HTF! Happy New Year!
Mike :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just wanted to say that this is the remote I use now (I got it for a song), but it's quite useful at a fraction of the cost of a Pronto.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks