What's new

FS: NEC LT150 DLP XGA Projector (1 Viewer)

Phu Vo

Stunt Coordinator
I thought I might offer it here before I take this to Ebay later this week. Due to upgrade fever, I am selling the now legendary NEC LT150 DLP projector. Asking $1750 + $22 insured 2nd day FedEx shipping. 230 hours on the bulb. The unit has all the original accessories, manuals, cables, etc. I even have the packaging and the original box. The unit is in perfect condition and has been used in a ceiling mount position ever since I got it. Check out my old setup Link Removed . That means, no rough handling or transportation has been performed with this unit. I have registered the warranty, but I will assist whoever is the lucky buyer of the unit with any warranty issues.
I am a master trader on this forum. Interested buyers may email me directly at [email protected]. Payment by money order, cashier's check, or personal check (must clear before shipment) only.

Jeff_M

Stunt Coordinator
I own this projector. Simply awesome. If you you thought front projection was too formidable of a task, think again. Get a Panasonic RP56 and a vga breakout cable and this thing will make your jaw drop. In fact, the price that Phu is asking should make your jaw drop! A steal...

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

I have a similar setup- there are three screw holes which you can use to mount the projector.
1) Remove the Adjustable Foot
2) Pull off the sticky foot (there is a screw hole underneath).
3) There is a black screw under the lense, it does nothing- but removing it gives a 3rd mounting hole.

You then map out these spots on a board, drill holes, and attach.

-Vince

Phu Vo

Stunt Coordinator
Vince is correct. You may be asking why the board I have is so much bigger than the LT150. The reason the board is so big is that it was to be a part of my hush box. Which I never got around to building :). But yeah, pretty simple to ceiling mount the projector. The tricky part is getting the screw holes aligned square with your attachment plate.
I too have an RP56 that I sometimes use with my LT150. But with an HTPC, the scaling is so much more smoother. Silky smooth. It isn't even really close.
So far, I got one spark of interest by email. I will let you guys know if the unit is still up for grabs.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Too bad...your ad is 4 months too early for me. I'll be in the market in Oct/Nov. That is a good price for what I've read is a great FP.

Good Luck
Ron

Phu Vo

Stunt Coordinator
I have some pictures of my DIY screen. Check them out here:
Link Removed
The deal for the unit has been done. Just pending the transaction which will happen this weekend. Thanks to all for their interest in my beloved LT150.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks