What's new

FS: Marantz AV560 pre/pro DD/DTS (1 Viewer)

NickSP

Supporting Actor
For sale is a Marantz AV560 preprocessor with DD/DTS and also includes a tuner. It comes with the fabulous RC2000MII ($150) remote control which in itself is a fantastic buy. I bought this unit a week ago as I had given up on the repairs of my Proton preamp but Proton surprised me by giving me a brand new unit.
I opened the box to check everything and asked the dealer if he would trasfer the receipt to the new owner and he said he can. You would be getting a great Marantz pre/pro with a full warranty at a fantastic price.
Will sell for $560 Shipped.

PRICE REDUCTION: $515 Shipped!

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
I will second the comments by NicSP about this Pre/Pro.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: For those looking at getting into Seperates and not wanting to spend alot of money, this is the unit. I've owned one of these units for almost a year now. And the remote is in a league of its own.
Kevin

NickSP

Supporting Actor
Thanks Kevin, this is indeed a great preamp for that price brand new and with full warranty. The Remote is wonderful and if I did not have a MX-500 then I probably would have kept the AV560 for the Remote alone.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Nick,
I own the AV550, works great uses the yahamah chip, the 560 uses a different one and has DTS. Would you consider selling it without the remote as I have 2 RC2000MK2s, thought 1 was dead (the wife fixed it after I bought a new one.
I have had the 550 for about 5 years and not a single hiccup, a little limited on hook ups but works fine for me, would like DTS (if only for my "Eagles" DVD).
E-Mail me or I will check back. . . Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks