FS: Marantz AV560 pre/pro DD/DTS

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by NickSP, Oct 27, 2002.

1. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

For sale is a Marantz AV560 preprocessor with DD/DTS and also includes a tuner. It comes with the fabulous RC2000MII ($150) remote control which in itself is a fantastic buy. I bought this unit a week ago as I had given up on the repairs of my Proton preamp but Proton surprised me by giving me a brand new unit.
    I opened the box to check everything and asked the dealer if he would trasfer the receipt to the new owner and he said he can. You would be getting a great Marantz pre/pro with a full warranty at a fantastic price.
    Will sell for $560 Shipped.

PRICE REDUCTION: $515 Shipped!

2. Kevin. W

Kevin. W Screenwriter

I will second the comments by NicSP about this Pre/Pro.[​IMG][​IMG] For those looking at getting into Seperates and not wanting to spend alot of money, this is the unit. I've owned one of these units for almost a year now. And the remote is in a league of its own.
    Kevin

3. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

Thanks Kevin, this is indeed a great preamp for that price brand new and with full warranty. The Remote is wonderful and if I did not have a MX-500 then I probably would have kept the AV560 for the Remote alone.

4. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

BUMP!

5. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

Nick,
    I own the AV550, works great uses the yahamah chip, the 560 uses a different one and has DTS. Would you consider selling it without the remote as I have 2 RC2000MK2s, thought 1 was dead (the wife fixed it after I bought a new one.
    I have had the 550 for about 5 years and not a single hiccup, a little limited on hook ups but works fine for me, would like DTS (if only for my "Eagles" DVD).
    E-Mail me or I will check back. . . Guy

6. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

Guy, I somehow could not email you but you can email me at [email protected] and we can communicate that way.