What's new

FS: AS-NEW CANON POWERSHOT G11 10MP CAMERA PACKAGE (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug

I'm selling my as-new Canon Powershot G11 camera and accessories. This camera is 2 months old and in PERFECT condition. It has been used a half-dozen times and is indistinguishable from new. The body is perfect, the lens is perfect, the LCD panel is perfect. It functions perfectly as well. I purchased this camera as an alternative to a DSLR after thoroughly researching the competition. For the money the G11 is a FANTASTIC camera. You'll find glowing reviews for it all over the web. It offers most of the functionality and control of a DSLR without the bulk and at a lower price. The only reason I’m selling it is that I decided to go up a notch and purchase a Panasonic DMC-GF1 Micro 4/3.

I am the original owner of this G11. It was purchased in July from an authorized Canon USA dealer so it is fully covered by Canon’s warranty. The original receipt will be furnished to the winning bidder for warranty documentation. The camera includes ALL of the original cables, manuals, software, documentation, and packaging. In addition, I’ve purchased several accessories for this G11 and am selling the entire lot as a package deal. EVERYTHING you need to start taking stunning photographs is included in this auction, with the exception of a tripod. Here’s what you’re bidding on:

· Canon Powershot G11 digital camera with all original materials and accessories (USB cables, A/V cables, battery, battery charger, neck strap, software, manuals, etc.)

· Extra battery (total of 2)

· Lensmate machined aluminum adapter system for G11. This enables the use of standard photographic filters with the G11 and includes the Lensmate A base adapter ($25 value), the Lensmate B adapter for 72mm filters ($24 value), and the Lensmate C adapter ($24 value) which allows you to use a tele-converter or macro lens with the G11. More info at http://www.lensmateonline.com/newsite/G10.html

· Kenko 72mm Pro 1 Digital Wideband Low-Profile Polarizing filter ($75 value)

· 72mm lens cap with lanyard for Kenko polarizer ($6 value)

· Custom Canon “G” logo hotshoe cover to protect the G11’s flash hotshoe ($10 value)

· 2GB SD card ($10 value)

· Canon logo brown leather G11 body case ($25 value)

· Lowepro padded compact camera case with belt loop and shoulder strap ($12 value). Fits the G11 with its shoulder strap attached and holds an extra battery and several SD cards. Small enough to strap to your belt

· Original dated sales receipt from authorized Canon USA dealer

Purchased separately these items would total approximately $700 and you’d have to put it all together yourself. This package will have you shooting with the G11 instantly. Please check my 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence. Good luck!

PRICE: $OLD SHIPPED AND PAYPALED TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES

Paypal only please, and no sales outside of the U.S. Please PM me here with your interest and/or questions.

I'm a long-time HTF member, and you can check out my extensive history and 100% positive feedback on these sites as well:

Head-Fi: www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/dpippel-73914
eBay: feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll
AudiogoN: cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/myfeed.pl

Timbambam

Auditioning
Real Name
Tiim Bambrough
I was just wondering what you sold the Canon G-11 camera and assecories for? I will understand if you do not want to tell me, I was just wondering because I just bought the camera with the basics not even the disc for $314.00. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks