FS. JBL Studio Series 5 Speaker set. S-310ii, S-36ii, S-Center.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by johnny..bon, Sep 16, 2006.

1. johnny..bon

johnny..bon Second Unit

John
    I'm selling my 5 speaker Surround setup. A pair of JBL S-310ii (Cherry) Tower speakers, JBL S-Center (Dark Grey), and a pair of JBL S-36ii Surrounds (Dark Grey). All are 3 way speakers that rate very high on audioreview.com and sound amazing with music or movies. I'm the original owner. All were bought new and all are about 3 years old. They are in brand new condition as I have taken very good care of them. The S-center has the Gold woofers and the others have the silver woofers. Price is $700.00 plus shipping or for local pickup in the NYC area. Paypal accepted. For shipping quotes or pictures send me your email address. Plus I'll throw in a Vidsonix 10" 100 watt powered subwoofer for free. You pay only for shipping. This is a pretty decent sub thats almost on a par with the Sony 120 Watt sub.

2. johnny..bon

johnny..bon Second Unit

John
    Plus I'll throw in a Vidsonix 10" 100 watt powered subwoofer for free. You pay only for shipping. This is a pretty decent sub thats almost on a par with the Sony 120 Watt sub.

3. johnny..bon

johnny..bon Second Unit

John
    Price lowered to $725.00.

4. johnny..bon

johnny..bon Second Unit

John
    Price reduction to $700.00

5. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

For anyone wondering, I have the Studio 26II's all around and the S-Center II. They really give great, articulate sound. I play both movies and music on these and they're very entertaining, especially for the price.

6. DorianBryant

DorianBryant Screenwriter

If I needed speakers, I would be all over this. The Studio series was fantastic. Sooo much better than the N, E, or whatever it is now.