What's new

FS. JBL Studio Series 5 Speaker set. S-310ii, S-36ii, S-Center. (1 Viewer)

johnny..bon

Second Unit
Real Name
John
I'm selling my 5 speaker Surround setup. A pair of JBL S-310ii (Cherry) Tower speakers, JBL S-Center (Dark Grey), and a pair of JBL S-36ii Surrounds (Dark Grey). All are 3 way speakers that rate very high on audioreview.com and sound amazing with music or movies. I'm the original owner. All were bought new and all are about 3 years old. They are in brand new condition as I have taken very good care of them. The S-center has the Gold woofers and the others have the silver woofers. Price is $700.00 plus shipping or for local pickup in the NYC area. Paypal accepted. For shipping quotes or pictures send me your email address. Plus I'll throw in a Vidsonix 10" 100 watt powered subwoofer for free. You pay only for shipping. This is a pretty decent sub thats almost on a par with the Sony 120 Watt sub.

johnny..bon

Second Unit
Real Name
John
Plus I'll throw in a Vidsonix 10" 100 watt powered subwoofer for free. You pay only for shipping. This is a pretty decent sub thats almost on a par with the Sony 120 Watt sub.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
For anyone wondering, I have the Studio 26II's all around and the S-Center II. They really give great, articulate sound. I play both movies and music on these and they're very entertaining, especially for the price.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
If I needed speakers, I would be all over this. The Studio series was fantastic. Sooo much better than the N, E, or whatever it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks