What's new

FS: Harman/Kardon CDR 30 dual-tray CD recorder. (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I am selling a Harman/Kardon CDR 30 dual-tray component CD recorder that is in mint condition. The simple reason that I am selling it is that I am burning CDs on my computer now. I bought the CDR 30 from an authorized dealer in February 2001 brand new, so I am the original owner. The CDR 30 has been stored in a component cabinet behind a glass door since I bought it and has very low hours. The CDR 30 allows you to dub CDs internally at 4x speed and also has digital and analog inputs for recording from external sources, including LPs. I have never made a "coaster" with the CDR 30 and have found that copies sound just like the original CDs to my ear.
The CDR 30 has garnered high praise from Sound & Vision, What Hi*Fi? (UK), and Hi-Fi Choice (UK) this year, and What Hi*Fi? named it the best digital recorder at its price point for this year. In addition to being an excellent recorder, the CDR 30 is a very capable CD player (using either tray). It's styled well to boot. Finally, the CDR 30 offers HDCD and MP3 decoding, as well as digital recording level adjustment.
The CDR 30 comes with the following accessories:
- Original box
- Owner's manual
- Remote control
- Remote control for older-generation Harman/Kardon CDR 2 CD recorder: I owned the CDR 2 prior to getting the CDR 30 and preferred the functionality of the CDR 2 remote. As a result, I bought the CDR 2 remote from Harman/Kardon for $35 after buying the CDR 30.
- Ten (10) unused TDK 74-minute CD-Rs for hi-fi component CD burners
- One (1) unused Maxell 80-minute CD-R for hi-fi component CD burners
- 21 CompUSA 80-minute CD-RWs for hi-fi component CD burners that have never been used
The price for the entire package is $425 delivered in the US. Shipping to Canada will increase the price, the amount of the increase depending on the destination. I will ship everything double-boxed and insured. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Price reduced to $450 delivered. I forgot to mention in the initial post that I also have a spindle pack containing 21 CompUSA 80-minute CD-RWs that have never been used. These CD-RWs are included in the $450 price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks