What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Game Boy Advance Famicom Edition (1 Viewer)

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
I have a Game Boy Advance Famicom Edition not available in the US. About 10 hours worth of use, very new condition mostly was used playing 8-bit nintendo emulation. This is the Hong Kong version, will include original box, manual, everything it came with both of the power adapters 120/220.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
I have a Game Boy Advance Famicom Edition not available in the US. About 10 hours worth of use, very new condition mostly was used playing 8-bit nintendo emulation. This is the Hong Kong version, will include original box, manual, everything it came with both of the power adapters 120/220.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
This is not a version that has been kit moded into a "Famicom Edition" this is the official version!

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
This is not a version that has been kit moded into a "Famicom Edition" this is the official version!

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
May have interest in this. What makes the Famicom edition any different from the normal Game Boy Advance SP? Extra features, games, etc.?

J

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
It's the same as any other GBA. It's just different colours on the case. These colours are not availble in any US edition. I paid $300 for this. $150 for the GBA and $150 for the Flash Card/USB linker. Playing NES games on a GBA is great! So $150 for both of these are a fantastic deal.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the reply Tony. I will pass on this, as I thought you needed a special edition game boy to use the flash reader.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks