What's new

FS- Energy Encore 8 Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

NickScott

Stunt Coordinator
So thats what I am selling. Heres the deal, its about 6- 8 months old. Works GREAT, selling it because I have upgraded.

Here's the specs off the site:
The newly designed encore8 subwoofer, designed specifically as the perfect match for the encore system, features our 150 Watt MOSFET amplifier - typically found in higher end models in the Energy e:XL line. The newly developed 8" (20.3cm) woofer features a 29oz magnet structure and a 1.5" (38mm) voice coil. The enclosure is comprised of 3/4" MDF, which provides a solid, inert cabinet, free from coloration and like the satellites, is finished in Burnished Ebony High Gloss.

Features

Energy actively pursues and obtains the highest safety ratings for all products, and consumers can be sure that the encore8 subwoofer is thoroughly tested and UL & CSA Safety Approved.

Front mounted controls are located conveniently to ensure ease of use and minimal subwoofer movement.

All encore speakers are magnetically shielded to provide more placement flexibility and increased safety to video equipment.

Power supply is a high quality Class A/B amplifier using MOSFET transistors for clean bass output, high reliability and improved bass.

The amplifier circuitry and power supply are physically separated, reducing hum, interference and noise - resulting in better overall sound quality.

Use of the Crossover Input jack is recommended when connecting the encore8 sub to the sub out of standard AV receivers. This connection is simple and is the best sounding method for use with standard receivers with a single RCA sub out jack

The sub input RCA jack is to be used for all other applications - particularly in receivers without subwoofer output jacks but with RCA pre-amp outputs. This enables frequency and volume control, allowing proper system set-up and blending with front speakers.

RCA low level and 5-way binding post high level speaker connectors are provided to ensure compatibility with virtually any receiver or amplifier available.

encore8 comes with a frequency response boost, custom calibrated to accentuate home theater frequencies, whether the impact and rumble of true theater or flat response for music listening.

The subwoofer can detect a signal and can instantly, automatically turn on or off.

The encore includes three types of protection circuitry. A Muting Circuit ensures a quiet shutdown sequence while the Clipping Protection Circuit ensures a distortion-free signal from the amplifier for improved sound quality. The Thermal Protection Circuit monitors the amp temperature, providing reliability and a further reduction in distortion.

-------------------------
I will sell/ship anywheres in north america. Shipping is paid by you, give me you address and I will tell you what it will cost you.

I am asking $250us plus shipping. you can PM me if you want, and I am open to offers.

Scott.

EdwardT

Auditioning
If you want to complete the system, I can sell the center encore-1 and the 4x encore-2 for $500 + shipping. I knew I have that upgrade itch so I have all the speakers strinkwrap before I start using them. So they are scratchless. They are all black. I accept paypal, money order or certified check.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks