FS: Denon AVR-2800

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Chris Carde, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Chris Carde

Chris Carde Agent

For sale: Denon AVR-2800 receiver

I love this receiver, and am only selling because I had to upgrade to a newer receiver (also a Denon!) with component video switching. The AVR-2800 features:

- 85 Watts x 5 channels
    - Dolby Digital and DTS decoding
    - 4 digital inputs (3 optical and 1 coaxial)
    - 24 bit, 96 kHz D/A converters
    - S-video and composite switching
    - Pre-outs
    - and much more!

The receiver has been used lightly in a smoke-free environment for three years and looks like new -- cleaner than the demo models at stores! I'm one of those guys who hates to even touch their equipment without washing my hands, so this unit is clean. [​IMG] I have the original manual, remote and FM antenna, but no longer have the original box.

I'm asking $300 plus shipping via the buyer's choice of carrier and service. I believe this to be reasonable, as it sold new for $799 3 years ago. This is also in line with the most recent prices on ebay.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Chris Carde

Chris Carde Agent

The receiver is still available. A few more days here and then it goes to ebay. Any interest?

I should mention that, for the most part, I'm not interested in trades. Notable exceptions are a Denon DVD-2900 or Energy RVSS surround speakers.

Thanks for looking!
    Chris

3. Chris Carde

Chris Carde Agent

This receiver is still available, and will be until Sunday evening the 6th of July when its ebay auction will start.

Thanks,
    Chris