What's new

FS: Denon AVR-3803 7.1 Receiver MINT NEW! WARRANTY! (1 Viewer)

I have a Denon AVR-3803 for sale. Condition is FLAWLESS 10/10. I bought it about 3 months ago from a authorized dealer, and it has less than 20 hours of playing. I still have the original box, packaging (plastic cover), remote control, and the manual. I still have the receipt for warranty. Asking price is $740. (MSRP is $1199).

If you live in Houston Area, you can pick it up. I can also deliver within 50 miles range.

Interested? Email me at [email protected] or call me at 832-423-4109

I also have a Denon DVD-2800 MK II DVD player for sale. These two will make terrific combo.

Adam_mmm

Agent
I live in houston and would be willing to come by and pick it up but I would need to know how much you are willing to lower the price.

Adamm_mmm,

If you are really interested, shoot me an email or call me. I still have everything hooked up in my HT, so I can actually demo it to you.

I prefer a local buyer to avoid the shipping, paypal, etc. Since you are a local buyer, I can lower the price more than to non-local buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks