What's new

FS: Denon 1600 (1 Viewer)

Brent_H

Second Unit
I bought this player in December and have decided to sell it and get something that will play SACD. The player is in perfect condition and includes a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY ($99 value). I am asking $400 for it because it is just like new, and because of the warranty. Shipping will be included at no charge, UPS ground. I accept PayPal and Money Orders. I have a great ebay rating ([email protected] is my seller name). e-mail me if you have any questions or anything....

[email protected]

DarrellC

Stunt Coordinator
Luis...

Brent and I came to an agreeable number today. So unless he has changed his mind, I understand he is selling it to me. I'll let you know!

DarrellC

Stunt Coordinator
LUIS...it now looks like he is selling the unit to you. We agreed on a price but you offered more so he is considering selling it to you instead. Let me know if you change your mind. Email me if you have any questions!

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
heck whoever wants it i will sell a brand new one for $400.00 shipped by paypal, as I am going on vacation and need some extra $$$

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Yes, I am leaving Friday, but want to make sure brett has already sold his, not trying to hijack his thread.

DarrellC

Stunt Coordinator
Brent...can you get it out tomorrow? I sold my other player and need this one ASAP! PayPal money is on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks