What's new

FS: Definitive Technology Bipolar Rears BP2 (1 Viewer)

Nico

Stunt Coordinator
For sale: Definitive Technology Bipolar Rears BP2. The speakers are in excellent condition both sonically and look despite their age as I baby these. There is a small scuff on the bottom edge of one of the speakers and it is invisible. These are excellent rears for the money and an entry for people wanting to dive into Bipole speaker. I am asking $200 shipped and I will also throw in 12-gauge cables. I recommend Mail Box etc. packaging for a little extra money but worth it. I will email phone number if you want. I also have 80+ ebay feedbacks. Email me for pictures.
Sincerely,
Nico
[email protected]

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
gaaaaaah! Yet another set of rears that I'd like to consider buying, although I'm also in no financial situation to go out and buy them. yet.
You guys on this forum better be upgrading like crazy during the summer, so I can have a good selection. :)

ReidT

Auditioning
Aaaaaaarrrgh! I just bought a new pair of these 3 weeks ago - I'd have done anything to get a pair at this price (I'm guessing they're BP2x's, although you just put "BP2" in the ad.)

I'd still like to get 1 more for a center rear - but they are only sold in pairs. Anybody want to split a pair?

Reid

Nico

Stunt Coordinator
Still available. Lower price. These are BP2 not BP2X--older obviously.

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Nico,

want to sell one to me and one to Reid? Looks like we both need rear center channel speakers.

Let me know

hey Reid, lets see if we can persuade him

Chuck

Nico

Stunt Coordinator
You've both got mails!!!

Here are the specs from deftech:

Dimensions: 11" H x 7" W x 7.5" D

Frequency Response:50 hz - 28 khz

Efficiency:90 db (1 watt / 1 meter)

Nominal Impedance:4 - 8 ohms

Driver Compliment:2 x 5.25" polypropylene bass/midrange drivers, 2 x 3/4"

polymer dome tweeters

Recommended Amplification:10 - 200 watts per channel

Suggested Retail:$499.95 per pair

Also, as a side note, DefTech's customer service is courteous and helpful--very very positive. I was hoping I could get answers to my questions within 1 - 3 days, but I got it within a minute.

Sincerely,

Nico

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks