What's new

FS: Bulk Belden 89259, Eichmann Bullets, Audioquest Type 4 speaker cable (new style) (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I have two lengths of 89259 for sale. One measures 23' 6", the other 38' 4".

Take Five Audio sells it for $2.85CAD+tax+shipping per foot.

I'd like $120CAD for all that I have.

Also have a pair of Eichmann Copper Bullet Plugs (new, never used, red pair). Sell $14CAD each (plus tax, shipping, etc) at TFA, I'd like $25CAD for the pair. If you need a pair of black ones to do a second interconnect, I can unsolder the black pair from a digital coax cable I made. I'll then take $45CAD for all 4 plugs and throw in whatever Cardas Silver Solder I have left over. If you want the length of digital coax cable too (I could leave the plugs on if you want, or take them off as mentioned before) is Belden 1695A and is I believe 7ft long and is covered in Grey 3/8" Techflex. $15CAD for that.

Also have a pair of 89259 COMPLETED, about 4ft with Eichmann Copper Bullets covered in Black 1/4" Techflex. I goofed with the heatshrink and it slipped off one of the plugs on one end of one cable (lucky it was glue lined so it holds fine, just doesn't look pretty). Grab the pair for $55CAD (they work perfectly...hell the plugs alone sell for $55 before tax).

This is a true DIY special here folks. Take all the above for $220CAD (or $170 sans goofed 89259 pair) and save yourself some serious cash. I even have a 12-14" length of 2:1 Red 3/8" (I think) shrink I'll throw in with the first deal.

All my Audioquest cables are in a new thread....

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Oh, I would prefer to sell the 89259 in one deal, however if you want just the coil or the left over length, that's fine. I just don't want to make any more cuts to what I have. Thanks.

Wes Nance

Stunt Coordinator
We're here in the US!

What would be your best price for all the 8529 and the 2 sets of plugs *shipped* to Rochester, NY (14625)? (In US $$)

Too bad you can't slip them aboard the fast ferry!

Thanks,

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks