What's new

6 ft. pair of Heartland Cables (Belden & Eichmann) (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i have a six foot pair of custom heartland cables interconnects made with belden 89259 cable and terminated with the famous eichmann bullet plugs. i have upgraded to a pair of nordost blue heavens so i no longer need these cables. the price is $30.00 shipped. this cable would cost you clost to $60.00 if ordered from heartland cables. feel free to email me with any questions.

kevin t

Kevin_Breeze

Second Unit
damn, why can't these be 3ft instead of 6 ft! I am actually looking to buy these exact cables and will have to pay the $50 for the 3ft ones. Any easy way to shorten them?

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Buy some heatshrink and silver solder and reterminate one end. The connectors alone are worth more than $20.

Kevin_Breeze

Second Unit
I've never done any DIY, but I could try it. I'd need a sodering gun too though.

Is it pretty easy or is it also very easy to screw it up? I'd certainly hate to risk compromising sound quality over a few bucks after spending so much money on components and speakers etc...

But if its a no-brainer than I could buy another set of plugs and make 2 cables out of this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks