What's new
World Wide Stereo

Help me clear out some cables, some high-end pieces! (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!!

I have reached a breaking point here, I have got to clear out some cables from my closet that has turned into a medusa of some sorts

I have many, handmade cables that were used in my personal system, most analog interconnects

these handmade analog interconnects are constructed from Belden 1694a and true 75-ohm gold Canare connectors, these are the best analog interconnects that money can buy and the money spent is not all that much :p

they cost me near 15$ each to construct and are all in 100% perfect condition, there are around 20 of the Belden/Canare interconnects, at 20$ each from Blue Jeans, the math can be easily done

I have extra HDMI cable or 2 from monoprice,a bunch of Belden 5000UE speaker cable, banana plugs, 20 foot optical cables, VGA cables, firewire, USB, RGBHV, a flat cat5 or 2, composite and svideo cables, Monster component cable setup or 2, power cables and more

anyway, I am going to make this easy, SOLD!!!

pics will be sent soon, exact count of cables could be messy, I am so tired of this mess

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have completed hundreds of deals here on AVS, AV123, HT Spot, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply including plenty of AVS members ;)

please PM or email with any questions or concerns, thanks for your interest

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandallFlagg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale