What's new

FS: B&W 600 Series 3, Seven Speaker Set For A $1100 (1 Viewer)

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Selling seperately now.

As you've seen or haven't seen I had some great deals. I had a Denon 2900 for $400, a Denon 4802 for $599, and an SVS 20-39PC-Plus for $599. All of which were mint and were sold. This is my last great deal. If your in the market for speakers please consider this deal. I am selling B&W 600 Series 3 speakers. I'm selling 7 speakers that were from my 7.1 setup.

I only have the box for the mains and center. I have all the port plugs and all the manuals except for the DM600 manual. One of the grills on the DM600's has a small hole. You can only see it if your looking for it. Other than that there all in mint condition. Bought them brand new about a year ago. Buyer pays for shipping plus boxes and materials to ship, if shipping is needed. I will ship the B&W's once payment is received and cleared. If not check or money order will do fine. Please allow time for the check to clear. U.S. only.

If you have any question or are interested please email me at [email protected]. Here is a link of some pictures.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v377/F...%20For%20Sale/

Mains: B&W DM602 S3 Retail $650+Tax Mine SOLD
Center: B&W LCR600 S3 Retail $500+Tax Mine $250
Sides: B&W DM601 S3 Retail $450+Tax Mine $200
Rears: B&W DM600 S3 Retail $350+Tax Mine $150

Drew_W

Screenwriter
If you've sold here before you should know that the PayPal upcharge is not allowed on this forum.

LinhT

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, I am interested in the
Mains: B&W DM602 S3 Retail $650+Tax Mine $300
My zip is 20872. Let me know how much shipping and payment.
Thanks, LT

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
I have sold equipment on here before and I've never allowed PayPal to be used in any of my transactions. So I no nothing about that rule. I don't like the fact that I lose 2.9% just for using PayPal. I'd rather have a check or a money order and keep that 2.9% for myself. My only exception was the one I stated above but if its not allowed on these forums than I won't except PayPal.

I appreciate your advice but the way you typed was rude.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
actually, if you just use the basic account and accept only non-credit card transactions, you won't have the 2.9% charge. Just don't sign up for the premier/business account.

Jason

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Or you can have both...PayPal rules allow you to have both a Personal and a Premier account, so why not?

Apologies if I can across as rude...

Drew_W

Screenwriter
To make it up to you, and if you're willing to ship to Canada and they are unspoken for, I'll grab the 602s from you for a friend of mine. :D

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Lowered the prices! Please email me at [email protected]. I can't check this site for offers from work because of all of the blocks. I can still check my email though. So please email me there.

LinhT

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Ferdinand,
Money Order sent for the 602. You should receive it by Monday.
Thanks, LT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks