What's new

Set of Two Triad InWall Silver/4 Omni SE Speakers In Perfect Condition $600 (1 Viewer)

Will McGreevy

Auditioning
I am selling my two Triad InWall Silver/4 Omni SE Speakers In Perfect Condition. These were my uncle's speakers and he passed away last month and I have no use for them as I live in an apartment. He use to be the distributor for Triad in the North East.
I have a contact at Triad who can gauge for the condition and will be able to help out with any parts or anything you may need for installing these.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see any specific pictures of anything.

The MSRP of these speakers are $800 each. I am looking to get $600 for the pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321574610062?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DESCRIPTON:

Triad’s new Omni SE series was designed to provide the best possible full-range sound with the smallest footprint. With different configurations of the same models, there is an Omni SE for virtually any application.

The InWall Silver/4 Omni SE is a premium inwall speaker featuring a fully engineered, sealed, and braced enclosure for uniform results and no bleeding into adjacent rooms. The same size as the InWall Silver/4 Omni, the SE version features exceptional drivers and crossovers for articulate, extended bass, crystal-clear treble, and good sensitivity and power handling. You can order your Omni SEs with the grill and frame color matched at our factory to the sample you provide, for seamless integration into your décor.

When you want the best sound and the least visual impact, choose Triad.

made-in-the-usa.jpg

productspecs.jpg

Cabinet Dimensions:
Width 8-3/16" (20.8cm)
Height 11-15/16" (30.3cm)
Depth 3-15/16" (9.9cm)

Wall Hole Cut Out:
Width 8-1/2"
Height 12-5/16"

InWall Frame/Grill:
Width 8-7/8"
Height 12-5/8"
Depth 0"

New Construction Bracket:
(NCB) size B

Product Weight:
8 lbs. each (3.6kg)

Shipping Weight:
12 lbs. each (5.4kg)

Product Features

Drive Units:
(1) 1" Fabric dome neodymium tweeter.
(1) 5-1/2" Fiber impregnated paper woofer.

Power Handling :
Recommended Amp Power 50 - 150 watts

Impedance:
Nominal impedance 8 ohms

Sensitivity:
85 dB/1W/1m

2pi Frequency Response:
80 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3dB)

Enclosure:
Flush Acoustimesh™ metal grill fits flat against the wall. .

Finishes:
Grill and frame available in various paint & custom matched finishes.

CAD Drawing

Bracing omitted for drawing clarity.

Download the file below:
(Right click to "save as" to your hard drive)
PDF file | DXF file | DWG file

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks