What's new

FS: Aragon Soundstage or Stage One (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
I have both of these units. The Stage One is brand new in a sealed box. The unit is black. I am asking $3075 shipped for this unit. I also have a Soundstage. This unit is also very new. I purchased it as a dealer demo less than one week ago. I have the receipt and full warranty will be honored by Aragon. I spoke to them today. I do not have a box as the dealer had thrown it out. The unit is perfect and the dealer had it in a showroom with 2 other processors. It did not get much use and was only turned on when asked for a demo. The unit is available for the upgrade to 7.1 etc. I am asking $1650 plus shipping for this unit. I have them both up for sale and will keep the one that does not sell first. I am open to any offers and even trades so please contact me with any questions and check my Ebay and Audiogon feedback under awtryau89. Please hurry because I plan on putting them on Ebay soon and I know one will sell there. Thanks.

Eric A

Second Unit
Just to let everyone know, I edited this thread because the Stage One is actually black. I thought I had confirmed silver but I just noticed they shipped black. I do not mind for my use but I did not to mislead anyone.

Eric A

Second Unit
Bump. Not dropping the price on the Stage One but dropping the Soundstage to $1550.

Eric A

Second Unit
I have new listed prices on the Soundstage at $1450 and the Stage One at $2899. I will also consider trades and I am specifically looking for a Meridian 561 or 568 processor. Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss.

Eric A

Second Unit
I have sold the Stage One but still have the outstanding Aragon Soundstage for sale at $1400 shipped. This unit is available for the upgrade to 7.1, 24/192 for all 8 channels, DTS ES Discreet, DDEX, DPLII, DTS NEO6 formats through June 30 2003. The unit already has 8 channel true balanced outputs and an Aragon Aurum preamp inside. The upgrade will cost $800 so you would have $2200 in this unit and have the same performance (some say better) as the $4000 Aragon Stage One. Do not let this one get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks