What's new

FS: AE100 LCD Projector & AA Transcoder (1 Viewer)

Ashwan

Grip
Well, I hate to do this but I'm putting up my AE100 LCD projector. This is the Japanese model, TH-AE100. Its in perfect condition and has barely been used.(I'll have to start it up again but I believe it has less than 50 hours.) While I have been amazingly impressed with what it does I'm in need of cash due to complications with my car, plus I've never been able to properly make it fit in my room. I have everything it came wih including a manual, box, remote and carrying case. I also just picked up the Audio Authority Transcoder which allows you to run component in and VGA out to the projector to get the best possible resolution. The projector has no dead pixels and has been run only in Econo mode. If you keep running the bulb in Econo you can get 4000 hours so you don't have to worry about it being a problem for awhile. The unit was just bought in March so if there is a problem between now and next March it still would be convered under the Japanese warranty. For both projector and the Trancoder I'm asking $1400 plus $20 for shipping. As always, if you feel this is too high feel free to email me with other offers but i'll wait a couple of days and see if anyone takes it at the asking price first. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Also, I'm located in the Bay area, so if you're local I can arrange pickup/dropoff and demo the projector for you so you can see that it works just fine. I accept MO/Cashier's check/Paypal. Feel free to check any of my previous posts/sales as I'm a very reliable seller and have done business on this board for quite some time.
-AJ

Ashwan

Grip
A few people e-mailed me asking me to check and see exactly how many hours are currently on it. Turns out there were even less than I thought, just 27 hours currently on the bulb.

-AJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks