What's new

Friends Season Two - 9/3 (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I'm still working thru season 1, this is excellent news.
Peace Out~:D

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
For those Friends fans who have never seen the bloopers; Once during the seventh season they showed a first look at some of the bloopers after nearly seven years of production and it was hilarious. You know how Friends is funny, the bloopers are even funnier and that's not an easy task! They are not your typical bloopers. I can’t explain it, you will see!

Speaking of Friends, I don’t know about other Friends *fans* but it definitely has a little negative effect on me regarding comedies. I don’t remember the last time that I enjoyed a motion picture comedy on DVD! The last time watching “America's Sweethearts” I was close to throw my arm at the TV! Very bad experience!

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to find out if anyone was able to find out if the episodes will be in the correct airdate order on the set.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Any reviews yet for this set? Just like everyone else, I'm curious as to whether the episodes will be in the correct airdate order or not.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Looks like DVDFile has their review up. From the episodes listed, everything looks to be in the correct airdate order, but it's not a complete list so we'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks