What's new

French 2 disc Peter Pan coming soon! (1 Viewer)

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...this PP single disc (a DVD-9 including bonus features) has been available since January 2002...

...and anyway: "DTS" (which, btw, with 99.97903% certainty would be the French soundtrack) for a genuine mono movie from 1953...?... oh, wow...!... ...cain't hardly wait none, nohow... zzzz...

. . . :crazy: . . .

James Reader

Screenwriter
Hendrik, I know the DTS will be French - I have the French Sleeping Beauty 2 disc set (and the English 1 & 2 disc releases).

I'm not too thrilled about DTS either really. I hope English Mono will be included but I doubt it. I mentioned the DTS track as I was certain this differentiated it from the US and UK single disc release.

If the set is a true disney 2 disc set it raises some questions: namely how can producing a full 2 disc set for France be economical while Disney insists doing 2 disc sets for the US is not? (And if the disc is anything like the French Sleeping Beauty release, the second disc will just be for the French market).

Anyhow I'll happily snap it up, just for the galleries which are found on Disney's animated 2 disc sets. They really are my favorite DVD supplements... ever!

James Reader

Screenwriter
Here's the specs of the second disc:

* Documentary "9 legendary organizers of Disney"
(9 old men?)
* Short-measuring "players of Pan"
(no idea - voice talent?)
* History of Peter Pan
(story of the creation of the play?)
* The album of Peter Pan
(galleries?)
* Making Of of Peter Pan
(making of?)
* Karaoké of the songs "You fly away", "Crocodile, crowned reptile", "A the Indian file"
(sing-along-a-songs?)
* History with reading "the mischievous world of Peter Pan"
(stoybook?)
* Peter Pan 1924 - Peter black and white Pan and dumb man produced by Paramount in 1924 (1h41)
(the complete 1924 silent version of Peter Pan?)
* The gallery of posters
* The French gallery of posters
(obvious)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks