What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Fox Premium DVD Boxsets Coming to R1?- (1 Viewer)

Spero D

Second Unit
From-
http://www.heroi.com.br/papum/ler.asp?id=59538

I just saw these being release and wanted to know if we will be getting them here in R1 (with Bond be from MGM). They look so cool :) Click on the top link for pics of the others.

Translate by Bran-

Fox Home Entertainment will be releasing on November 26 a new line of "Premium" products. This "revolutionary" line of deluxe DVD editions will appeal to collectors and make a perfect birthday present for film fans and afficionados. The release will have (i.e. include) exclusive editions of the series X-Files, The Simpsons and James Bond, and a travel-case containing Fox "Evergreen" titles. For a description and pictures click below:

And next to the X-Files, it says

Premium Collection: The X-Files
A filing cabinet with two drawers to contain all the seasons of the X-Files that have been released so far. Together with the boxed sets of Seasons 1 to 5, it includes a cap (I presume like a baseball cap), a t-shirt, locks and keys (ie it's lockable) and space to hold the next (ie remaining) series that will be released from Fox Entertainment.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
That's just too cool to ever hit the states! Me want, though. The cabinet anyway...I have most of the rest.

Heh, maybe that's the way to get folks to complete their season purchases: "you get this free if you send in PoP from all 9 seasons". :D

Neat item...I better not show it to my wife, who will be crazy jealous if she can't have one! :laugh:

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i laughed when they included The Simpsons. how long between each release? a year?!?!? if they release a box package anytime soon it'll be pretty freakin' small.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
That X-Files display rocks. I'd love one, but i'm not going to rebuy all of my sets to get it.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Another reason why waiting for TVonDVD might be in order. Best Buy's "bundling" prices make me wait for some of my lesser releases. These bundle sets make it tempting to wait. Too bad I'm inclined to buy right away. I can't see double dipping on such an expensive endeavor to get a (really cool) filing cabinet.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
HOly cow...how much would that file cabinet cost with all the season sets? over a grand? Ouch!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
As much as I love the X-files I could never afford the price FOX was charging. Maybe these will be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks