What's new

Fox Home Video Customer Service ******* SUCKS! (1 Viewer)

gfanikf

Auditioning
Real Name
Ian Friedman
First (as posted elsewhere)
Ok, so I got the Monsters Creature MM box set at best buy about a month or so ago.

I finally open the Chosen Survivors and Earth Dies Screaming sets and finds it has two Earth Dies Screaming. Ok, fine that happens so I call Fox Customer service and this women tells me I have to send her the whole box set for this one disc and it will take 4-8 weeks. I say forgot that it was in a box set (which she couldn't find any proof of in the first place). She than says she wont and will only accept a box set and then states she'll note my file (even though I didn't give her a name) so I can't do that. I then tell her I want to talk to someone else, she claims there in a meeting and then I tell her call back and she says she noted the file and I say I'll keep calling back in 5 minutes and she says fine. Oh I do intend to keep calling her back. What bull! The set and the single release are the same case and all just the upc blacked out with a white sticker (which all I need to do is switch the case or peel it off).

Its Fox's mistake why should I have to suffer for it?
Any other ideas or people to call because Erica is not helping at all?

A little later

The worst part is that if I wasn't honest or such, I wouldn't have any problem. I don't even really want to see Chosen Survivors, but I might and why should I have to jump through hoops for something Fox screwed up. I mean I had a 20 upgrade charged from ATT&T removed in less than 2 minutes (they had said they would waive it). They were polite and very helpful. So why does Eric at Fox have to be a toolbag? Here is the number I called 1-888-223-2369

Best part is how she first claimed the box set was retired and I guess freeing them of any problem. lo

Then after calling again! (I called two other times asking if anyone else was there and thats all)

OH MY GOD!!

This women is a total idiot, first I get someone else and ask to speak to someone else thinking its Erica, she says its not and I apologize, stating I bought th DVD by itself (since it was a single release and don't mention the box set). She then says other women told her about this and repeats the same junk. Then I get stuck with Erica again. She claims she filed an incident report about this (just alerting to the problem, though she at first makes it sound like a police report that I kept calling them and screaming at them which I wasn't). She states they refuse to cover shipping costs if its lost or anything. I ask them what would have happened if I had just said the disc was an individual one I got at best buy or anywhere. She refuses to tell me and repeats the same thing and when I ask her for another contact or her superior she refuses to tell me anything. I even mention I review Fox products and would not like to right about this on my website but I would. Seriously this is the worst customer service I have ever received. These morons don't understand the discs are no different than the ones that are sold individually! I'm going to call other Fox Departments at Corporate, because this is total bull.

Anyone have any suggestions?

So in short that was one of the worst Customer Service Experiences ever!
Seriously I understand there is policy, but managers can often and do often make exceptions to insure that customers come back and have an overall good experience or when the situation dictates a switch from the policy.

What should I do?

I don't have a receipt since I got it awhile ago (no earlier then late September) so BB isn't going to help and I can't see why I need to pay for the entire set to be shipped and if I I want them to be responsible for it I need to pay for tracking info and then wait 4-8 weeks to get one disc switched, when its not even a true set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks