What's new

Fox: Ewok DVD Collectior's Set (1 Viewer)

Ken_Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Some of you may have come across this article on Yahoo last year, which had a (unfortunately) false rumor that the Ewok movies would be released on DVD in a special collector's set with tons of extras. Fox, even though this was a false rumor it would still be great to see these movies on DVD in such a set. These movies were both cool and I'd love to see them on DVD, I'd buy them immediately (especially if they were released like described in that link).
The link is at http://www.warwickdavis.co.uk/documents/Ewok%20DVD.htm
And Fox, Star Wars Episode III is a long time from being released, in the meantime you should still release the original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. I'd be willing to re-purchase a new DVD set after Episode III's release.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
there was a post quite recently on starwars.com from Rick McCallum mentioning that they would most likely look into that sort of stuff after episode III

Megan_A_D

Stunt Coordinator
Just adding my vote for a big HELL YA on the Ewok movies...

I also want the Ewok Saturday Morning cartoons from the mid/late 80s.

But I'm sure we'll have to wait til after Ep III & the trilogy for these.

Hmm I need to go dig up my press kit stills for these and put them up in my cube along with my Dark Crystal ones

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks