Fosgate speakers on Woot (1 Viewer)

Yong Chan

Stunt Coordinator
Woot.com is offering Fosgate speaker package
for $549.

Includes 3 Fosgate Audionics’ FA62.0
and 2 Fosgate Audionics FA52.0
and a SoundBridge 12SBX1.5 subwoofer

I'm trying to help a friend build a low price 5.1 system. What do you guys think about this?

www.woot.com

yc

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I think the speakers look pretty good, but the sub is only rated down to 30Hz. Still probably a very good system in that price range.

TroyM

Auditioning
Figure I just posted the specs asking the same question not seeing your post. Hope to get some decent answers as they will probably go decently quick.

Its that or shudder and spend 2+ grand on an adire system.. ;(

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Their nice speaks and worth the 575.00 IMO.

The sub will likely dig a little deeper in room as Jims spec's are very straight up. Some might say even modest on their low end rating for all the speaks & sub and usualy dig a bit lower than spec'ed.

Very similar design used in a couple of the high end Hafler speaker models.

You might get "some more info" threw the (links provided) at this ebay sale for the Fosgate Center.
Couple Hafler links their I belive, Fosgate Audionics Bio link, Speaker or the maybe the whole speaker set (manual pdf-link), can't remember for sure on that one. :b

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fosgate-Audionic...QQcmdZViewItem

Edit:
Heres all the Fosgate Audionics stuff up at ebay as of now. 1-page only of items & speakers. The last 2 items all the way at page bottom, (in the stores section), have a little info & some pro reviews I belive of the Haflers anyway..

http://electronics.search-desc.ebay....AudionicQ2aQ22

Hopfully these help with some info, at least more than you had to start with, I hope. ;)

Cheers
Geoff ¥

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks