1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Fosgate speakers on Woot

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Yong Chan, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Yong Chan

Yong Chan Stunt Coordinator

Woot.com is offering Fosgate speaker package
    for $549.

Includes 3 Fosgate Audionics’ FA62.0
    and 2 Fosgate Audionics FA52.0
    and a SoundBridge 12SBX1.5 subwoofer

I'm trying to help a friend build a low price 5.1 system. What do you guys think about this?

www.woot.com

yc

2. SethH

SethH Cinematographer

I think the speakers look pretty good, but the sub is only rated down to 30Hz. Still probably a very good system in that price range.

3. TroyM

TroyM Auditioning

Figure I just posted the specs asking the same question not seeing your post. Hope to get some decent answers as they will probably go decently quick.

Its that or shudder and spend 2+ grand on an adire system.. ;(

4. Geoff L

Geoff L Screenwriter

Their nice speaks and worth the 575.00 IMO.

The sub will likely dig a little deeper in room as Jims spec's are very straight up. Some might say even modest on their low end rating for all the speaks & sub and usualy dig a bit lower than spec'ed.

Very similar design used in a couple of the high end Hafler speaker models.

You might get "some more info" threw the (links provided) at this ebay sale for the Fosgate Center.
    Couple Hafler links their I belive, Fosgate Audionics Bio link, Speaker or the maybe the whole speaker set (manual pdf-link), can't remember for sure on that one. :b

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fosgate-Audionic...QQcmdZViewItem

Edit:
    Heres all the Fosgate Audionics stuff up at ebay as of now. 1-page only of items & speakers. The last 2 items all the way at page bottom, (in the stores section), have a little info & some pro reviews I belive of the Haflers anyway..

http://electronics.search-desc.ebay....AudionicQ2aQ22

Hopfully these help with some info, at least more than you had to start with, I hope. [​IMG]

Cheers
    Geoff ¥