What's new
World Wide Stereo

For sale HK 2.1 sig amp, HK avr 320 and Technics dvd A-10 (1 Viewer)

Joe Wilmore

Stunt Coordinator
I have 3 items for sale.

Harman Kardon signature 2.1 5 channel amplifier. $400.00 plus shipping. Used for 4 months.

Harman Kardon AVR 320 reciever. Used only as a preamp for 3 months. $300 plus shipping.

Technics DVD-A10 dvd and dvd audio player. This is an amazing unit. $300 plus freight.

Please email [email protected] for questions or more info. All units come with original packaging except for the amp, but I will make sure it packaged well.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Here is a nice page with Harman Kardon Brochures, Catalogs, User Guides, in pdf file format.
That Signature 2.1 Power amplifier is a fine piece.
HK info
Someone needs to jump on this amp.
Joe I sent you an email.
-Jerry

Negative9

Auditioning
Real Name
Brin
Hi. I am interested in your HK 2.1. I tried to send you an email but it said your mail was full. Please contact me at [email protected] or leave your # and i will call you. Thank you

Negative9

Auditioning
Real Name
Brin
Yeah I noticed a few days after I made the post. However if you really have a HK 2.1 rotting in the closet I would be happy to take it off your hands. What would you like for it? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks