What's new

Floorplan/wiring/elevation Detailing (1 Viewer)

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I think I emailed everyone, but let me know! I do have additional diagrams I can send, of internal elevations to the repatory theater I designed. If you would like those just let me know. As a side note, I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and returning Presidents day. I will respond to all emails when I return.

JP

Joan Pablo, I'm in the designing phase of my HT and am much interested in your services. Will keep in touch, enjoy your vacations here in Paradise:)

Make sure you get to visit Culebra Island on the east coast. Flamenco Beach on that island is PARADISE ON EARTH.Bet you wont get to see a preetier beach in your lifetime.Enjoy

BrianSingleton

Auditioning
I am also in the early stages of designing a HT in my basement and in need of some guidance. Please forward your portfolio to me as well. The room that we are creating for the HT is to be 12 or 13 feet by 16 feet. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

FrantzM

Stunt Coordinator
Hi
I would be extremely interested in such services. I do not know if I can contact you on this forum or off it. You can also cntact me at my e-mail address. [email protected] I apologize in advance if this is against the forum rules.
Frantz
Send your portfolio to me as well at the same addrss

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys!
i just arrived from Puerto Rico! although I was supposed to arrive Monday!
too much snow though! :)
i will be back in the office on Friday-so I will email everyone else then and I will start work on the rooms ASAP. I also have a brand new excell sheet for room reflection calculations and seat placement! so I am more than happy to forward these along as well! :)
thanks everyone for their patience! Luis, I was unable to visit any place else other than SanJuan/Ponce. I did get to see the Don Q. factory though! :)
I am returning this july-so hopefully I can go to Culebra Island then!
I will talk to you guys on Friday!
take care!
JP
:)

RobM

Auditioning
Hello JP,
I have sent you a private message with my email address. Please send me your portfolio as I would be interested in looking at it.
Thank you.
RobM
:)

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
RobM. i didn't see a message in my inbox. Can you send your email to me again?

i am in the process of forwarding the drawings to you guys, I have also added a few more diagrams to the portfolio.

enjoy!

RobM

Auditioning
Hello JP,

I just sent you another PM. Let me know if you are not able to retrieve it.

Thanks.

Jason Co

Second Unit
JP,

I know you are not busy at all due to the lack of response to this thread (yeah right). I am not in the process of designing a home theater, maybe someday when I grow up. I am currently using my living room as a setup but maybe some ideas to improve it are possible. Anyway, I would love to see your work and if you can find the time would enjoy looking at your portfolio.

Thanks,
Jason

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Jason-All set! :)
should receive shortly!
RobM, I think i'm doinf something wrong, i can't seem to get the message. here is my email-please no bose jokes-i've heard them all! :) -and no, i do not have a bose system :D
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks