What's new

Fire In The Sky coverart and extras? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
The book is exclellent. However, I will be honest and say that I found parts of the book quite slow/boring. But its still very well written.

Chris_Marin

Stunt Coordinator
Paramount now have full details, and it will indeed be a bare-bones release:

Full article and large cover shots here

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Chris.
I cant beleive we are not getting as much as a trailer. I was expecting that. Damn!
I do get a funny feeling that paramount may re-visit this title in a year or two. This deserves Special Edition treatment.
Bring on October 19th!

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
PRODUCT INFO:
DVD Features:
Widescreen Version Enhanced for 16:9 TVs
Dolby Digital: English 5.1 Surround, English Dolby Surround, French Dolby Surround
English Subtitles

Runtime: 109 min.
# of Discs: 1
Rating: PG-13

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor

Not just yours. I voiced this opinion too, on the first page of this thread. FIRE IN THE SKY is a very enjoyable movie, but it's yet one more movie that lent credence to the theories of believers in the all-too familiar bugaboos about alien abductions. When one looks at how little evidence actually exists for ANY UFO abductions outside of the first-hand stories of the survivors (which are always the least provable or reliable element of any paranormal claim), one needn't stretch too far to doubt even Hollywood's endless fascination with such "true stories"

Nonetheless, when I reviewed FIRE for my local daily paper when it played theatrically, I gave it pretty high marks, something like a 7 or 8 out of 10, largely on it's technical merits and acting. But I never bought any of it for one second.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.