What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Finally! Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is coming in 2007 (1 Viewer)

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Sabrina the Edited Witch S2 in the summer... I guess people must actually be buying it despite the cuts.

Superstar

Auditioning
Real Name
David
I don't think there are any scenes cut from the DVD though, the only difference from the original network versions are the music substitutions.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
So I wasn't able to watch the ABC Family versions to compare but I did watch all the episodes on DVD and I did notice (but barely) that the music was weird in some episodes, where I know they had other songs, but like I said, it was barely noticeable.

I do have to say that I enjoyed watching this first season more now than I did when I originally saw it! I thought it was funnier this time and I liked seeing how "primitive" the Salem puppet was compared to what he became.

I cannot WAIT until Season 2 gets here! It's too bad that Mr. Poole and Jenny leave though:frowning:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

If anyone can verify that this is correct, then I'll pick this one up (eventually, I have a feeling it'll be on sale around Halloween probably).

LCD22

Screenwriter

"Family Ties" S1 also had edited episodes, so I wouldn't be surprised if "Sabrina" did too. There was a lot of music in this series. I don't have the DVD, so I can't answer that question for you.

Superstar

Auditioning
Real Name
David

I've finally gotten around to watch the DVD, and no the episodes themselves aren't edited, just music.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
I gave in and bought this. For the price, it should have had the original music. Hopefully they can do better for the next three sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks