What's new

Finally got a eCost Denon 2900! (1 Viewer)

Derek N

Agent
I just checked the site and mine shipped yesterday, to arrive today!

I am so happy to finally get one of these after missing out on ordering one or having my online order cancelled. This was actually a chance order. I called last week to order a Pani DMR-E85H and just decided to ask about the 2900. Was told that they were getting 11 in on the 23rd and that 10 were backordered. I asked if I could backorder one and they said yes.

This should also serve as notice to those of you who had one on backorder. If everything went well it should be in the mail to you now!

For those of you who are still frustrated, just try and call and ask the status of any new or expected stock. You may just get good news. I had given up and just decided to ask, and bingo.

Derek N

Derek N

Agent
I just checked the site and mine shipped yesterday, to arrive today!

I am so happy to finally get one of these after missing out on ordering one or having my online order cancelled. This was actually a chance order. I called last week to order a Pani DMR-E85H and just decided to ask about the 2900. Was told that they were getting 11 in on the 23rd and that 10 were backordered. I asked if I could backorder one and they said yes.

This should also serve as notice to those of you who had one on backorder. If everything went well it should be in the mail to you now!

For those of you who are still frustrated, just try and call and ask the status of any new or expected stock. You may just get good news. I had given up and just decided to ask, and bingo.

Derek N

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I see the silver one is on the site too now for $50 cheaper. I want one of those...just so it matches the rest of my silver gear. Not to mention it's another upgrade. :)

I sent them an e-mail about it since it's not setup for international orders at the moment so I can't place a backorder. *sigh*

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I wish Denon would "retrofit" those with the Denon link now that they about to get clearance from Sony to pass DSD.I guess I'll have to wait for the succeding model for that,till then I'll ejoy mine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks