Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
My three finalists:
Iron Chef
Good Eats
Molto Mario
And the winner is...
Good Eats
While most of the other FN shows are more entertaining than instructional, I feel like I'm actually learning something on Good Eats.
------------------
Home Theater Pictures

Darren H

Second Unit
Here's how pathetic my life has become. I look forward to Saturday nights, not because it's the time I get together with friends or go out on a nice date with my wife, but because I get to watch, back-to-back:
- Good Eats - Agreed, Brian, it's a great show. If you haven't yet, check out the Good Eats discussion board on the Food Network web site. Alton checks in fairly regularly, posting long and often-amusing responses to questions.
- The Naked Chef - Yeah, his accent and ridiculously limited vocabulary annoy me, too, but his recipes are simplified to my novice level.
- Iron Chef - "Allez Cuisine!" After The Gilmore Girls, this is my favorite show on TV. The new (old) episodes aren't quite as good as those they ran last year, but it is still endlessly entertaining.
I'd rank them:
1) Iron Chef
2) Good eats
3) The Naked Chef

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Good Eats. Alton Brown is fantastic and deserves the hero-worship status Emeril Lagasse receives. Incredibly intelligent, funny, and personable. Alton ROCKS!
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
IRON CHEFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what PETA has to say about this show?
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Well,good eats is my favorite,we call Alton the Bill Nye of cooking.
My daughter loves Emeril,well,she just likes to scream BAM...
------------------
Chad's DVDs

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
IRON CHEF!
Come on...the arena is called "Kitchen Stadium". What's not to love about this show? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks