What's new

Fat Actress (1 Viewer)

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
WTF? This show hadn't been on tv that long and they already conform that the first season of this show is coming on dvd in May...

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I wasnt that impressed with the first episode. I only laughed maybe once or twice, and it was more of a chuckle. I wonder how the ratings will hold up for the next few episodes.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
If I recall, there are only seven episodes of the series; so the release date is about a month after it concludes. I assume that Showtime is trying to piggyback on the PR that preceded the show's on-air launch. Probably a good idea, since the ratings tumbled after the pilot.

M.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
This past Friday, I was flipping through a newspaper and saw an article about Fat Actress, and they mentioned the ratings for the Pilot, and the 2nd episode. The pilot did a huge # around a million something, I cant recall was it was, but they said that the 2nd episode got two hundred something thousand, but when the repeat aired they got four hundred something thousand viewers for the repeat. I guess, its still a huge # for a showtime original.

R. Kay

Second Unit
Cant compare apples and oranges ... but ...

This nonsense comes to dvd in 2 minutes and I'm still waiting for Hill Street Blues and St. Elsewhere. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks