What's new

Family Guy: Great Epsiode Tonight! (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I loved the part when Stewie shot at Peter's Duodenum, and then Peter's like "Oh geez, me duodenum is acting up again"
laugh.gif

Other great parts...when he broke the lamp and used the table to cover it, then broke another lamp, and you hear him cover it up! Or how bout the Peter robot! hahaha
love it
------------------
Chuck
Chuckster's HT Site
The At-Home Home Theater (E.L.)
The Dorm Room Theater (E.L.)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
USE SOME SPOILERS MAN!
Good thing i only glanced at it... i was ready...
biggrin.gif

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Spoilers, are a go no go with tv shows since most likely they are only shown the once and not for a long time afterwards, but then again you could have taped it, but then again if you taped it, why check here to see if the episode was any good instead of sitting down and watching it then check back later, but then again you might want to see if it is worth your time, but then again if you sat down and watched it you would know it was well worth you time.
WOW, now that is a run on sentence.
Anyhoo, that's my bit of ridiculousness.
Family Guy was great tonight. Comedic perfection.
Spoiler:the whole bit where Stewie puts the lipstick on and goes off about being a sl*t...damn funny
Spoiler:and the starwars thing when stewie was fighting the sperm...outrageous
Spoiler:the evil monkey is a great little added character, hope to see hime again
Spoiler:And the Air Supply part killed me
Ah hell, the whole damn episode was hell-air-ious.
Lets just hope that Fox keeps it going and allows this show to stay on there air...although I find it hard to believe that t can in this new timeslot.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I also watched this. I'm glad it's in a new season!
I just hope fox keeps it going.
I too am surprised about some material that theya re getting away with. BUT I'M GLAD!
"I smurfted her right in the parking lot!"
"Tab A goes into slot B" "If you say, that's what she said again, I'll knock you out!"
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks