What's new

Faerie Tale Theatre: The Complete Collection-January 2005 (1 Viewer)

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio
Kaldor City!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Oh, and the Faerie Tale Theatre is cool too.

Andrew

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Great! Ordered it. The listing does say December 28, but my delivery date is estimated to be sometime in February. Don't know which is correct or why the discrepency, but knowing that this'll be released soon is enough for me.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Noone should have gotten the set so far; it hasn't shipped yet.

There have been production delays at the factory, and the were hoping to get it shipped the first week in February (this week), but since the guys at Starmaker II haven't contacted me to say it's shipped, I assume they're still waiting for Technicolor to get these produced and assembled.

No idea why Amazon shows that old December date; it was changed several times, starting before that particular date arrived.

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
Has anyone experienced any glitches with this set? 15 minutes into the Rapunzel episode on disc 1, side 1 is a nasty stretch of freezing, skipping, and breaking up of the image and audio. It goes on for about 5 minutes. There are no blemishes or dust on the disc at all.

If no one else reports a similar problem, I'll have ask Amazon for an exchange.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
So this set doesn't include the tea party episode with Shelley Duvall and Jean Stapleton?

Joe Kelly

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JOE
I wanted to pick this set up for my kids. It's a great series, where else can you find fairy tales for kids featuring such diverse performers as Robin Williams, Teri Garr, Christopher Reeve, Christopher Lee, Carole King, Mick Jagger and Frank Zappa? I checked Amazon, looks like this series has been released twice as a collection in 2005 and 2006, and now it's already out of print? Does anybody know if there's any chance of it coming back to DVD? Thanks, Joe Kelly

Joe Kelly

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JOE
FYI, Faerie Tale Theatre was released again on DVD a few months ago, retailing for $100 bucks. Just noticed on Amazon it's on sale for $52 (That's about 2 bucks per episode). Great gift for kids or anybody who remembers seeing these shows from the 80's. Where else can you see Mick Jagger playing the Emperor in Hans Christian Anderson's "The Nightingale" or Carole King playing Goldilock's mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks